How can a public blog be a secret diary, you ask? Sounds ironic, right?
Easy.
I don't plan on sharing this with anyone that I know in real life. I don't mind if my internet friends, or even strangers, read this because you will not know the things / people I write about. Partially to protect my friends, and partially to give me a place to vent without the shit ever hitting the fan. It isn't easy being brutally honest about myself and my life, but a veil of anonymity makes it just a tad bit easier. The other reason is that given my chosen future career path, I have to be careful not to do / say anything that could later come back to bite me in the ass.
So we'll just see how this all goes… Maybe it will be grossly boring and mundane and I will abandon it in a few weeks. Maybe I'll really enjoy this and write something meaningful. But either way, I'm going to give it a go, so stick around. That is, if there is actually anyone reading this…

No comments:
Post a Comment