Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter

One of my favorite holidays because we can simply eat a special meal and spend the day together. We didn't get together with any extended family or anything, just the seven of us: my parents, older brother C, older brother J, sister in law D (married to J), and my grandmother. So really, it wasn't any different from any other Sunday since we are usually all together anyway. But it was still a really nice day. The Easter Bunny brought a basket of candy and Twilight on DVD for brother C and I to share. I also spent a few hours with my best friend S and her family, playing apples-to-apples and drinking wine. They are essentially my second/adopted family and I spend a few hours with them every holiday.

Life is getting a bit crazy creeping closer and closer to finals. I have a good start on my constitutional law outline, and my last writing assignment is 90% done and due on Friday. I really should be farther along in outlines, but I can't really do anything about that now except seriously work my ass off the next few weeks. I'll just keep telling myself that I know I can do it, and that I will be fine. Worked last semester.

I get to do my other favorite thing this week: cake decorating. My class is having a dinner on Thursday night to kind of celebrate our first year. Our professor is actually cooking for us! We are all really looking forward to it, especially since it will be a nice break since everyone is pretty much shut in the library this past week until finals. So I volunteered to bring a big cake. I have it all figured out in my head, now I just hope it works out the way I want it to. It's been a while since i've used the piping bag, but I should be fine. I also have a backup plan, as usual.

So I am probably the lamest blogger ever with these meaningless posts. But I promise there will be some good stuff coming up soon. There's a lot swirling around this brain o' mine, I just gotta put it all in order. For now I'll l eave you with this...



I wish life were as easy as it is to color with a four year old.

No comments:

Post a Comment