Thursday, May 14, 2009

Night before crim law final. i am so utterly f*cked. there was just too much information and not enough time. good news is that everyone feels the same way. the curve will remain in tact. so long as nobody does too well, we will all suck together and i won't be on the bottom of the curve.

better news is that 24 hours from now i will be not only completely finished with an entire year of law school. i will also be drunk. which is possibly the greatest news of all. actually, considering we're starting the party at 4:30 after our final, by this time tomorrow i will probably be either wasted or already getting sober again. there is so much food and alcohol (and the gummy bears i've had marinating in vodka for 4 days) it is ridiculous. i generally do not condone mass alcohol consumption. however, i think i/we deserve. i haven't been out since my best friend's birthday on march 28, other than for dinner once or twice. today we realized that we have spent 36 of the last 40 days in the library. usually in study room 328 or 329. pathetic. tomorrow night is much needed.

i'm going to go study more / watch greys. check back in with you on saturday!

2 comments:

  1. well... I'm sure glad I'm not a law student.

    I'd say you deserve to get drunk and have a good time x10!!!!

    What is this gummy bears marinating in vodka thing??? I've never heard of that.. and I've heard a lot of creative ways to get drunk. Please educate me on this one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy every single second of it.. You only live once right. Just one thing...try not to not drink too much that you'd blackout. The next day is not fun!!

    I'm glad you're nearing the end. Good luck!

    The gummy bears thing sounds interesting, much more so than jello shots or watermelon vodka balls...

    -A

    ReplyDelete