Ugh. Everytime I sit down to blog lately I get drawn away lately. Primarily because every time I've tried to, it's been nearly 1 am and I've just finished a few hours of homework with a long day ahead. School has been kind of crappy. I'm getting my assignments done, but I don't feel like I'm gaining any ground. It feels so day-by-day and week-by-week that I'm a little worried about the long haul of the semester.
I had an amazing birthday with both friends and family. A nice dinner at home with the fam, and saturday night went out to hoboken for 80s night. About 10 of us dressed up, and probably close to another 20 of my friends from school met us out. it was so much fun. I said to my mom the next morning that i didn't think had that many friends that like me enough to come out just for my birthday haha. my friends said i was crazy and that of course everyone came out for me. regardless, it was really nice to feel loved :)
still stressed over summer internships, applications, schoolwork etc. i'm taking the night off to watch a movie and chill out. i feel like i could sleep for days.
but i DO have a post almost ready for tomorrow :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment